Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Twin Fury

A year or two ago I got a clip art book from my parents for Christmas (I think it was Christmas), but I had never really looked through it thoroughly or used it until recently. About a week ago my brother and I were looking through some of our books, in order to find some to give to charity. I came across this and put it aside, and then today I scanned a bunch of pages from it. I posted a bunch of images from it that I found amusing or interesting on my tumblr, and then proceeded to get carried away taking a few images from it and trying to make some sort of illustration.

I had no specific idea in mind to start with, so I just experimented and played around. Not sure if I would or could call any of these "complete", like I said, they're more experiments.

If anybody's wondering, the image in the middle (in most of them) is two men (or boys?) doing some sort of judo-wrestling.

















No comments: