Sunday, June 5, 2011

Doodled ideas for next drawings

The next idea for a drawing came from a random Omegle user who asked to be called "A Daiquiri named Bishop". Their idea was this: "A monster eating pizza made of eifle towers, on Neptune's ring. But Neptune is painted in the style of mondrian."

So here are the small doodles I came up so far with for this idea (sorry the quality is so bad, my access to a scanner has been limited lately):






The next user who offered an idea disconnected before I could get their name, but their idea was this: "A flower with different color petals to show we are all different no matter what color." I'm not sure if they meant to say "to show we are all the same no matter what color", but I guess I shall never know. Anyway, just one idea so far for that one.

No comments: